Enjoy our peaceful and private men's and women's relaxation lounges with beautifully-designed lanais overlooking Waikiki beach, or decompress in our separate men's and women's steam rooms, dry saunas and water therapy areas, which include serene whirlpools that are placed in view of the calming sea. For the ultimate couple's renewal, Moana Lani Spa has two beautiful oceanfront suites, mele Ho'o‘ipo‘ipo and ‘apuakehau, that cater to those wishing to savor these exquisite moments as a pair. Our private oceanfront suites, personalized with whirlpool tubs, private restrooms and breathtaking views of Waikiki beach, allow you to relax together.
- Over 18,000 square feet of spa & fitness space designed for renewal and relaxation.
- 2 couples treatment suites with private ocean front lanais and whirlpool tubs.
- 9 custom massage therapy rooms designed with your relaxation in mind.
- Day/Night Pass available to utilize spa facility
- Body treatment room created to envelop your senses.
- Vichy shower hydrotherapy room.
- 3 custom facial rooms created to replenish and renew.
- 24-hour state-of-the-art Westin Workout fitness center for guest use.
custom spa services
- Traditional "Lomi Lomi Ola" massage, performed by a traditional Lomi practioner.
- "Ka Ua Lomi" our gentle rain massage, incorporates the warm waters of the Vichy shower. As the rain falls on your body, relax while you are massaged with selected island essences.
- "Heavenly Massage" begins with an herbal heat pack to loosen muscles, relieve stress and provide warm comfort.
distinctive spa customs
Hawaiian Inspired treatments – Each treatment room will feature a wood bowl with Alaea Hawaiian sea salt in their room, known for its healing and restorative abilities, each guest is invited to leave their worries at the door of the treatment room. This is done by placing their troubles in the "ho'awe" filled with Alaea salt. Once the treatment is completed the salt will be placed in a collection bowl. At the end of the day the salt will be thrown into the ocean allowing the guests troubles to be blessed and carried out to sea.